Tuesday 12 November 2019

Time Traveller


All I could see was rubbish flooding the city as I stood there I thought to myself that all of the rubbish needs to go and we need to make the world a better place.My dark green gum boots were getting full by the droplets of water drowning the floor.I put on my coat my scarf and my hat I picked up the bag that had a clock in it. While I pick the clock all the rubbish disappeared and the sky was blue. But yet I was in the same place that’s when I realizedThe clock was the key to everything; the key to moving through time and space.. Right now I could go live me dream life and just go back and forth between worlds. Suddenly something hit me I realized this was my chance to make the world a better place...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Emacyn my name is Taylah from Rm 23! I really like your writing piece!! I like all the words you used in your story, it made it very fun to read and it was also really interesting!!
    Great Job!!
    Blog You Later...
    -Taylah.T.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.