Tuesday 26 November 2019

cultural festival

Hi guys
so in the weekend I went to rocket park because I was performing in the saomoan group for my school. it was so cool to see all of my friends and my teachers their. once we got their we go ready stright away then we got our oil on our self and then we got our lipsitck on our faces.When we were already we all got into our lines to perform waited and little bit had some water then we waited backstage. while I was waiting we watched our school Cook Island gorup  when they got off it ws our turn. We had so much fun on stage and after that we went back to the tent and took some photos we  were all proud of our selfes and  all of us did really well also we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.