Tuesday 15 October 2019

HOLIDAYS

During the holiday my mum dad and my two brothers, left my sister and I nothing to do well they were off to rotarua to go have all the fun.They went to rotarua for my brothers rugby league tortament and my sister and i could not fit so we had to stay in auckland.staying in auckland acually turned out to quite fun because my sister and I got to stay at our cousins house for the week,and they run a holidy program so we went to the holiday progrm for the weekdays and it was really fun we go to learn alot of cool things and make new friends.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emacyn,

    My name is Eliza and i'm going to be working as a blog commentor for the Summer Learning Journey this summer! Today we are all together at the University of Auckland for our training day and I came across your blog. I'm so impressed by it - you have posted a lot!

    The holiday you've written about in this post sounded like it ended up being really fun! I love going to stay with my cousins too, they live down in New Plymouth. We always have heaps of fun together - playing on the trampoline and going for walks. I also used to work at a holiday programme and I agree with you, they are such a good place to make new new friends.

    What was your favourite activity you did at the holiday programme?

    Hope you are having a good weekend Emacyn!
    From Eliza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite was when we got to plave soccer int eh bubble cause we got to bump into each other and it was so fun
    Emacyn

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.