Monday 17 December 2018

Activity #2 SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY

For this activity we are suppose to  describe out home town And i live in AUCKLAND.


I love Auckland for most of  the things but some of the things is don't like just like.

 1. It is always busy and you can some times get no where.
  2. the weather is some times bad In SUMMER it is like WINTER.
  3.people do not look after each other of just anything in general.

And some things i love about Auckland like.

1. we have amazing views.
2. we have a lot of talented celebrates that were born and raised in New Zealand/Auckland
3. we have grown in sports and a lot of people from Auckland have been getting into international sports

EMACYN






2 comments:

  1. Hi Emacyn it is me Lucas.
    This is very good information about Auckland.I live in Auckland too all of this information is right it can get very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Emacyn,

    Cia here from the Summer Learning Journey Ako Hiko team.

    I like that you are very passionate and certain about your personal views of your hometown Auckland. I agree with you and Lucas when it comes to how busy Auckland is especially with traffic. It makes commuting in our daily lives a little harder.

    Next time it'd be great if you could include some adjectives to help paint a picture of Auckland and what it's like for people who may not have been here before. What adjectives could you use to describe the recent summer weather?

    I myself am from Auckland and although it gets real busy, I enjoy the the big, bustling city that I live in. But I definitely wish it was winter again because this summer has been a bit of a sweaty scorcher!

    I look forward to reading more of your posts over this summer, keep working hard Emacyn.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i (see you again),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.